Hundersingen (Münsingen), The county of Reutlingen
Built around 1200, the Hohenhundersingen originally consisted of a small core castle with an outer bailey facing the valley, a rather rare construction. It was probably completed at the end of the 12th and the beginning of the 13th century. In 1352, the castle and village were sold to Württemberg. In 1452, it appears to have been in the possession of the Speth. In 1463, it came to the Truchsesses of Bichishausen as a fief. Afterward it was uninhabited and slowly but surely became inaccessible. In 1898, a staircase, which still has to be used today to access the castle, was erected and in 1967 repairs had to be carried out.
Burg Hohenhundersingen von Horst Guth, Cinecopter