Blick auf die Wiese der Burg Haideck.


Trochtelfingen, The county of Reutlingen

The castle of Haideck was probably built at the beginning of the 12th century and is related to the names of the abbots Friedeloh and Ulrich of Haideck of the Benedictine Abbey of Reichenau. In 1311, it was destroyed by the city of Reutlingen during the Reichskrieg against Count Eberhard of Württemberg.

Today, a rampart and a moat still bear witness to the castle.

72818 Trochtelfingen
Nach oben