Münsingen (Ehemaliger Truppenübungsplatz), The county of Reutlingen
The castle of Hohloch is first mentioned in 1825 in descriptions of the Oberamt Münsingen. The unknown authors write of the remains of a castle, which can still be found between Böttingen and Auingen and where a spring called Schloßbrunnen arises. Today, the site is not open to the public as it is part of a former military training ground, still bearing dangers of old ammunition. Based on a number of finds, Christoph Bizer concluded that Hohloch was founded around the middle of the 13th century and was abandoned in the early 14th century. There are no longer any indications of a building.