Erpfingen (The municipality of Sonnenbühl), The county of Reutlingen
The castle, which cannot be located as precisely, was owned by the Schenken of Erpfingen and was sold Burkhard Schenk of Erpfingen to Count Henry and Eberhard of Werdenberg in the middle of the 14th century. In 1450, the castle was given to Württemberg and from then on was used as a vicarage. It was demolished in 1864 and the tower and the castle rock were blown up. A new vicarage was built.